Re: [cdt-dev] Updating the Downloads page

Whoops, forgot to do a a couple of things there. That's what happens when
I have an Eclipse release and a product release at the same time :(

Anyway, the kepler release site is now there (just rc4 copied over). The
master zip file is there too. It's the second one you listed.

Feel free to add the tag if you have the commit ready to go. That is the
correct commit.

Thanks everyone for another great release!
Doug.