Re: [cdt-dev] how to integrate a customer-developed simulator to debug in CDT

what do you mean about the architecture not supported by gdb. our simulator is a MS windows aplication,and supports most debug commands,but not support gdb protocol.
I wonder if we implement a gdb stub in simulator,what else should we do,just configure in the debug configuration page or to extend cdt by.developing some plugin?

在 2013年6月21日星期五,Branko Drevenšek <branko.drevensek@xxxxxxxxx> 写道: