From: Christelle BURGUERA
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 3:41 PM
To: 'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Help to implement DSF

Hi,

I work for STMicroelectronics and we have an IDE providing software development tools based on Eclipse and CDT.

Until now, we used the framework CDI, but it is necessary to implement the DSF framework.

I began adding special LaunchDelegate and involving the services LaunchSequence, GDBBackend and other GDBDebugServicesFactory ... My debug starts but I miss the thread info, views Registers, and the GDBConsole Dissassembly are empty ... I'm missing links, extensions ... I do not know what.

I try to debug Eclipse and its DSF to understand how it works but it is very complex and I’m drowning L

Anyone knows a good tutorial, a documentation or a someone who did already this job ???

HELP please !

Chris

Back to the top