[cdt-dev] Group Enable / Disable actions in Registers view

Hello Mikhail,

I am finishing the first draft for the support of register groups for DSF-GDB and I am wondering if you would know the history behind the Enable / Disable actions for the Registers group level implemented in CDI.

   I can see that once a group in marked disabled, no updates are reflected on these registers,
so it would seem they are related to performance ? so it minimizes MI actions toward GDB ?

Since GDB handles a cache of register values within the service this may not be a big concern for the implementation in DSF-GDB,

Your comments will be very appreciated

/Alvaro

Back to the top