Re: [cdt-dev] Two debug toolbars

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Jan Baeyens <jan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Indeed Feb 17 mail.
But as I never got an answer to my questions
"My question now is: Do I need to bother to create defects?

Yes.

And if so do I create 1 for the 3 changes or 3 defects? "

One defect per problem please.

I never created the bugs in Bugzilla.

As I mentioned before: Many core teams have problems picking fruits offered by the community. Therefore the community stops offering fruits. That is why I worded it as "Do I need to bother to create defects?"
In the mean time I continued my work and I found other shortcommings that can not be seen as simple bugs and will likely trigger discussions. As nobody bothered answering my questions in the first mail; I didn't bother to mention these shortcommings.
In other words: I don't even bother to ask whether it is useful to create a bug anymore. To community members it looks like creating a bug is a lost effort.

To get an independent opinion you can monitor recently filed CDT bugs and see activity around them.

-sergey