[cdt-dev] Killed my Mac Eclipse CDT installation due to OS X update to 10.8.4?

Hi folks,

I wonder if there is anybody using Eclipse CDT Juno SR2 on Mac OS X 10.8.4

On Sunday before my Mac OS X upgrade (from 10.8.3) everything worked fine. Today I see the symptom of the CDT Indexer running out of memory due to hogging too much of it unreasonably.

Even with a clean workspace and newly downloaded CDT and a new project things misbehave quickly.

Enlarging heap memory doesn't solve the problem it only takes the looping indexer to take a bit longer to fill all available space.

Any ideas?

Regards
Peter.
--
Prof. Peter Sommerlad

Institut für Software: Bessere Software - Einfach, Schneller!
HSR Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil
Oberseestr 10, Postfach 1475, CH-8640 Rapperswil

http://ifs.hsr.ch http://cute-test.com http://linticator.com http://includator.com
tel:+41 55 222 49 84 == mobile:+41 79 432 23 32
fax:+41 55 222 46 29 == mailto:peter.sommerlad@xxxxxx

Back to the top