From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of pvuser pvuser
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 11:06 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Debugging with Eclipse a multi-core SoC

I have some questions regarding debugging with Eclipse a multi-core SoC, without OS. I need to load an executable, in which one core starts the execution of other core. Each core can have its own code. I want to be able to debug both cores, viewing them as separate threads.

As much as I know, Eclipse can load/debug only one binary in a debug session, so it has the debug information for a single core. I use an elf binary with DWARF debug information, and I select Elf Binary Parser.

How can I load the debug information for the second binary, in order to be able to debug the other core?

Back to the top