[cdt-dev] Can someone points to me where the source code of "content assist" functionality?

Hi,

I am facing a very annoying bug of "content assist". When the project is huge, using "content assist" has to be very careful. If I hit "ctrl-space" to call out the "content assist" accidentally on blank space, it reads my hard disk like crazy and freezes eclipse completely. I assume it is reading the indexer data. My project is quite big, this usually freezes eclipse for at leastt 20+ mins.

So I am thinking to make a change to the "content assist" make it interruptable.
Can someone point to me where should I start?

Thanks,
Wei

Back to the top