[cdt-dev] Debug Junit on Hudson

Hi.

This is mostly for Doug, but you never know.

The gdb binary has disappeared from the Hudson machine again (quite a while ago).
If I do an ls (with my very limited sftp access), I can see
/opt/public/download-staging.priv/tools/cdt
but no gdb directory.

I was thinking that we may need to change the permission on that directory
to prevent it from being removed.  For example
/opt/public/download-staging.priv/tools/cdt/releng
has been there since 2011.

I would like to do it myself via sftp but I don't know how you built gdb for that machine.

Thanks

Marc

--
This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer