Re: [cdt-dev] Getting a Project's Macro Settings

Hi Mirko,
This still will get you symbols defined by MBS. Starting with Juno MBS is just one of providers of language settings. You can get all of them usingĀ LanguageSettingsManager.getSettingEntriesByKind((ICConfigurationDescription cfgDescription, IResource rc, String languageId, int kind).

Thanks,
Andrew