From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Khouzam
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:55 AM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Debug Toolbar missing

The platform has enabled the global debug toolbar by default.
You can hide that global toolbar and re-enable the Debug view one (as you mention below).
If the setting does not survive an eclipse restart, that would be a bug.
As for the drop down menu string, it has been working fine for me for months,
but I haven't verified with M7. Maybe something broke.

I cannot check right now, but I will this afternoon, if no one else can before that.

Marc