Re: [cdt-dev] preserve expanded state in register view across session

On 14/05/2013 2:20 AM, Ling Wang wrote:

Hi there,

This is Ling and I’m back to this great community after more than one year’s departure.

Question. How can I preserve the expanded state of a register group in Register View across debug session ?  I see the RegistersView is from platform UI, and I haven’t found any code in that class or any API that allows the model (CDT, DSF) to control which node is expanded.

Pointers ?

Hi Ling,

Is it IElementMementoProvider and friends you are looking for?

Mikhail

Back to the top