[cdt-dev] Hiding old "Scanner Discovery" page from project properties

Hi,
With the recent compatibility changes done for subtasks of bug 406448 I believe language settings providers cover functionality of "Scanner Discovery" page in project properties. I believe it is time to discontinue this page showing by default. It will still be available to enable via Preferences-C++-Property Page Settings.

I would like to include that to M7. Please, let me know what you think. I created bug 407087 to track this change.

Thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top