From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jan Baeyens
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:22 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Save Failed, Attempted to beginRule:
F/libraries/SerialCommunicator, does not match outer scope rule:
L/libraries/SerialSDCommunicator/SerialSDCommunicator.h

Hi
I'm using Eclipse CDT version 8.1.2.201302132326 and this error starts
to pop up Save Failed Attempted to beginRule:
F/libraries/SerialCommunicator, does not match outer scope rule:
L/libraries/SerialSDCommunicator/SerialSDCommunicator.h
Googling only shows old references and statements it has been fixed.
Is this a regression bug?

Best regards
Jantje