Re: [cdt-dev] Attempting to make a Cosmic C Language Extension

I had the same issue with the @address in the code. The developers here explained that it will be very high effort to implement a LPG parser for C - and that there will be restrictions due to the syntax. So I used a trick and just replaced the "@" by a "=" to make it look like an initialized variable for the parser. But I think it only works if you use the  @address for non-initialized variables.
I'm thinking to replace that by the method shown in the git repository for STM8. Just a question to that - from what I understood is, that it simply ignores all tokens starting with an "@". Is that corrrect?

Thanks, Sebastian

To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 08:15:22 -0700
From: peter.watkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Attempting to make a Cosmic C Language Extension

That's awesome, Alexander! This weekend, I'm going to take a look at what you've done. Thanks!

-Peter

From:        kitaev <kitaev@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        04/04/2013 04:00 PM
Sent by:        cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Peter,

I've encountered the same task - I want to use Eclipse CDT for STM8
development and default parser fails on Cosmic-specific @smthng directives.
So I've followed your and previous posters instructions and created a
language extension that so far simply skips all identifiers strating with @.

For me it is not enough to skip @far or @interrupt, there are also numerous
@address directives in the header files.

I've build an update site, so if you still need this functionality you may
get it from
http://subgit.com/cosmic update site. Source code is available
at
https://github.com/kitaev/cosmic