[cdt-dev] C++11 Attributes and Qt

This is mainly for Sergey and Andrew E. but may be of interest to others.

Finally took a look at attributes in C++11. It looks like they could be used to store extra info against names and bindings. This is interesting for Qt because we want to be able to tag names as being slots or signals so we can deal with them specially in connect method/function calls.

Is there support now for C++11 attributes or is this new work that we could need to start up? Sergey mentioned this to me last week as a possible alternative and it has piqued my interest.

- Doug

Back to the top