Re: [cdt-dev] Attempting to make a Cosmic C Language Extension

So part of my problem was that CosmicCScannerExtensionConfiguration was a singleton but I wasn't calling it as one (nor had I quite coded it as one). The end result is still the same (@far isn't recognized).

By the way, let me know if I should be posting this question in a different list.

From:        "Peter Watkins" <peter.watkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        03/21/2013 03:15 PM
Subject:        [cdt-dev] Attempting to make a Cosmic C Language Extension
Sent by:        cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

After reading http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/162043/512293/#msg_512293, I'm trying to make a new language extension for the Cosmic dialect of C. Mostly the problem is "@" keywords such as @far. I've looked at bug #237028, and POPCPPScannerExtensionConfiguration.java. I also went off Mike Kucera's message to this group, "Re: [cdt-dev] How to extend the C99 / GCC LR Parser." on 11-Jul-2011 in which he suggests using an ILanguage extension point and providing my own configuration that implements IScannerExtensionConfiguration and defines supportAtSignInIdentifiers().

I've made the language plugin consisting of Activator.java, CosmicCLanguage.Java, and CosmicCScannerExstensionConfiguration.java. I can choose my new language under Language Mappings in the CDT. However the parser still trips up over @far. Here's my parser log (I've deleted some lines to make it smaller):

Back to the top