[cdt-dev] How can I register specific options to be recognized whithin scanner info console parser of CDT

Hi,

Is there a possibility to provide additional options to a buildOutputProvider, which then are recognized when analyzing the build output and stored within the collected scannerinfo?

In GCCScannerInfoConsoleParser I saw such target specific options which are hardcoded – is there a similar mechanism where a user can contribute to such a list of known options?

By defining a scannerInfoConsoleParser using the org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile extension point, specific compiler names can be defined within the buildOutputProvider, but I could not find a way to register specific options which should be recognized for these defined compiler names when they are found in the build output.

Kind regards,

Caroline

Caroline Rieder | Wind River | Senior Engineer
Tel +43 662 457915 56

Back to the top