Re: [cdt-dev] What determines languages in Preprocessor Include Paths, Macros etc page?

Hi Sergey,
Normally the languages are coming from InputType of the toolchain
definition. If a language is not defined there it will look at its
content type. I see you defined both so I am not sure why they are not
picked up.
Try to debug LanguageSettingsManager.getLanguages().

Thanks,
Andrew