Re: [cdt-dev] Add a custom toolchain to the Autotools CDT plugin

Hmm, from your first snapshot, you are not creating a GNU Autotools project with your toolchain. Instead, you are creating a Managed Make project (Executable) with your toolchain added.

The Invoke Autotools menu you are referring to will appear when the project nature is AutotoolsV2. The individual commands should be enabled if a single IResource is selected (count=1).

If you look in org.eclipse.cdt.autotools.ui plugin.xml, you can see the menu, command, and handler specifications. You can also try and see if any of the handlers get invoked and if they fail or have their enabled state marked false.

-- Jeff J.