Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Test Runner for CppUTest

Hi,

You don't need to change feature.xml to add "CppUTest Runner" in the drop down menu inside C/C++ Test runner in "Run Configurations...", you just need to implement the org.eclipse.cdt.testrunner.TestsRunner extension point. As your tests runner is hosted outside CDT codebase, you need to implement your own feature (with a separate feature.xml) and update site (if necessary) with your plugin.

Anton.