Re: [cdt-dev] Ecilpse Debug views Refresh

Hi Eduard,

You can use ‘disconnect’ command for this purpose (This will disconnect the gdb connection only).

After this, you can use ‘target remote’ to establish a connection again.

[I think this won’t take that much time].

You can have a trial by giving commands ‘disc’ & ‘target remote: port_num’ from gdb console [it will refresh your debug views].

Please note that the AUTO_TERMINATE_GDB flag must be set as false [otherwise ‘disc’ command will terminate your GDB]

See the code snippet:

final IEclipsePreferences node = DefaultScope.INSTANCE.getNode(GdbPlugin.PLUGIN_ID);

node.remove(IGdbDebugPreferenceConstants.PREF_AUTO_TERMINATE_GDB);

node.putBoolean(IGdbDebugPreferenceConstants.PREF_AUTO_TERMINATE_GDB,false);

Hope this will help you, even if it is a workaround[May be somebody can give other ideas as well].

Best Regards,

Vinod