Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Antony Burton ---02/13/2013 04:22:01 AM---Yes, I know how to do this once I am in a custom page, but Antony Burton ---02/13/2013 04:22:01 AM---Yes, I know how to do this once I am in a custom page, but when I am on  the first stock page, I ent

From: Antony Burton <aburton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/13/2013 04:22 AM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Accessing data in New C Project Wizard
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, I know how to do this once I am in a custom page, but when I am on the first stock page, I enter a name for the project and the finish button is validated even though I have extended the wizard to have custom pages. I think that once a custom project type and toolchain have been chosen and there are custom pages, the finish button should be invalidated but I can't find how to do this...