From: Marc Khouzam
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:03 PM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Reply To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Mutlicore debug conf call minutes

Hello,

I have posted the minutes of today's Multicore debug workgroup call:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/MultiCoreDebugWorkingGroup/calls/minutes#February_12.2C_2013

Of particular interest:
* A extra conference call will be scheduled February 19th to discuss features for the Multicore Visualizer.
All are welcomed to call in. Info will be posted on the list.
* Pin&Clone in platform still planned for Kepler. Need feedback. http://bugs.eclipse.org/145635
* CPU usage shown in Multicore Visualizer progressing well http://bugs.eclipse.org/396268
* _expression_ working sets in platform still planned and progressing http://bugs.eclipse.org/372181
* Work on "Step Into Selection" for CDT has begun http://bugs.eclipse.org/244865
* Hardware breakpoints contribution may be overly complex. Let's look at something simpler http://bugs.eclipse.org/332993
* Plans to add support for Dynamic printf to CDT

Thanks to all attendees.

Marc