From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergey Prigogin
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 1:18 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Package visibility

+1 for making an exception.

-sergey

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Doh!  When we created this package I didn't realize that we had
to set the visibility to hidden.  I just thought using the string
"internal" was the trigger for making the package internal.

This was meant to be internal from the start.  Are we stuck
with it as API, or can we get away with marking it hidden now?
I don't expect anyone to be using this, but officially it would
break the API.

Any opinions for CDT 8.2?  Can we make an exception in the API
tooling or do we have to live with the mistake?

I vote for making an exception, but I may be biased ;)