From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of scalpel4k
Sent: Freitag, 8. Februar 2013 10:31
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] code completion & C++11

Hi guys,

I have some issues with code completion in C++ and nested classes, and I guess it has to do with C++11. The latter has changed how nested classes have access to private/protected declarations in the nesting class.

I have attached a test case that produces some weird results. Before I issue a bug report I wanted to know whether I'm just too stupid to get things right.

bye Michi

Back to the top