[cdt-dev] Indexing performance

Hello,

I am using Eclipse CDT on very large C++ project and I am very interested in improving indexing performance. Searching web shows that there are already a lot of work performed in this direction. I am very new in Eclipse developing, so I am asking - is there known good start point for this task? Are there any known bottle necks? Is parallel indexing considered to do it faster on multi-core systems? I will be happy If I could to do anything useful for the project.

Thank you,
Vyacheslav

Back to the top