Re: [cdt-dev] purpose of "IASTNode point" arguments?

> For example,
>   AbstractCPPClassSpecializationScope.getBindings() will continue to pass
>   lookup.getLookupPoint() as the point of instantiation, but it will also
>   pass binding.getDefinition() as the point of definition to
>   ICPPClassSpecialization.specializeMember().

Just realized IBinding has no getDefinition() interface. I guess that
makes sense, because there would be no way for a PDOM binding to
implement it if it had to return an IASTNode.

How can we represent the point of definition for PDOM bindings? Would
an "IScope startingScope" be more appropriate? Every binding has a
scope.

Regards,
Nate

Back to the top