Re: [cdt-dev] pawel status update

That's very sad to hear. You're contributions to the CDT have been invaluable. You have a lot of friends here. Think of us as you search for new opportunities .

Doug

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10.

From: Pawel Piech
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 6:18 PM
To: CDT General developers list.; Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list.
Reply To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] pawel status update

Hi Folks,
I should let you all know that I'm no longer at Wind River. In the short
term, I plan to stay on as the Platform Debug project lead and help
ensure a quality release in Platform and CDT. In the longer term I'm
not sure whether I'll stay involved in Eclipse development since that
will depend on where I end up.

Cheers,
Pawel