Re: [cdt-dev] Juno SR2 RC3 and Kepler M5

Cool. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10.

From: kesselhaus
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 11:24 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Juno SR2 RC3 and Kepler M5

Do you mean something like the one here on marketplace?

http://marketplace.eclipse.org/node/637830#.URCJI2_Rvu0

Am 04.02.2013 21:43, schrieb Doug Schaefer:
I have updated the version numbers for the CDT core features so that at least they say 8.1.2. Not sure if anything changed in the others. Wish I has a tool for that. Anyway, started a build and will update the Juno SR2 RC3.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10.