Re: [cdt-dev] need to increment the minor version in org.eclipse.cdt.ui

Accidental increment of minor version in cdt.ui was my fault. I wasn't careful enough when I merged changes from master to cdt_8_1. To get to a consistent state I bumped up cdt.ui version to 5.6 on the master branch as Alvaro suggested.

-sergey