[cdt-dev] Communication through GDB Console

Hi All,

When worked with gdb console, I was faced with some issues, actually not so serious, but some usability issue…

If I set the command “d br” (delete breakpoints) from gdb console view, GDB will ask for confirmation whether to delete all breakpoints or not. But before we could handle this, eclipse itself handle this value “Y”. Please see trace below:

134,959 56-interpreter-exec console "d br"

134,966 ~"Delete all breakpoints? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]\n"

134,967 =breakpoint-deleted,id="3"

134,967 =breakpoint-deleted,id="4"

134,967 =breakpoint-deleted,id="5"

134,967 56^done

134,967 (gdb)

I would like to know if this confirmation can be handled by us rather than allowing eclipse to reply.

i.e; If some preference settings can be set in this regard or can this handled by some eclipse code ?

Thanks In advance,

Malu

***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****

This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code exempt.
The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

Back to the top