Re: [cdt-dev] DSF - how check if MIVariableObject value has changed while debugging ?

I don't believe such info is available.  I think you'll have to remember the old value and compare them.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maherzia BELAAZI
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:15 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] DSF - how check if MIVariableObject value has changed while debugging ?

Hello,

I’m implementing a view showing variables from C code source.

My model is a list of MIVariableObject for a dsf debugger use.

While using CDI debugger my model was a list of CVariable. And CVariable has a method returning the state of a variable “hasValueChanged

My question is how could I check if a MIVariableObject value has changed ? what is the equivalent used method of the one used in CDI debugger ?

Thanks in advance,

Maherzia

Back to the top