From: Andrew Gvozdev [mailto:angvoz.dev@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tue, 29. 01. 2013 15:02
To: Schorn, Markus; CDT General developers list.
Subject: LRUCache class

Hi Markus,
There is class in one of parser packages authored by you (org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.parser.util.LRUCache). I have a need to use a class like that in couple of places. Do you mind if I move the class to more general package such as org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core?
The implementation of LRUCache is rather trivial but I'd prefer a reuse rather than copy-paste.

Thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top