From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Abeer Bagul
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 7:09 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Disassembly view vertical ruler truncates address breakpoint icon

Hi,

When I double click on the left side vertical ruler in Disassembly view, it adds an address breakpoint and displays the breakpoint icon in the ruler.

However, the icon is truncated (compare the rendering of this icon in vertical ruler with its rendering in Breakpoints view).

This happens because width of the vertical ruler is fixed to 12 pixels in DisassemblyPart.VERTICAL_RULER_WIDTH.

The width of the vertical ruler should be 16 pixels since in eclipse all icons are generally 16X16.

Should I file a bug and submit a patch for this?

Thanks

Abeer Bagul

Tensilica India

Back to the top