[cdt-dev] Qt Support

Hey gang,

In case you weren't aware, BB10's native widget set, Cascades, uses Qt as the C++ class framework. We have a few things we'll be contributing to CDT to fix the issues that Qt developers have there. While we're at it, if there's anything you see that needs attention in this area, we can look at adding it to our list. Also, if anyone else is interested in contributing in this area, we'd be very glad to work together in the community.

Proper Qt support is something we've talked about a long time, especially when we had Nokia contributing to the CDT. Unfortunately they gone on to other things and it time for us at least to pick it up again.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top