Re: [cdt-dev] How to expand only the current thread's stack frame on a breakpoint-hit?

I believe we dont' explicitly expand threads that did not trigger the suspend.  However, on Windows, the tree control remembers which elements are expanded even when they have no children and I'm guessing that this is what you are seeing.  If you really want to force the other threads to be collapsed try adding the IModelDelta.COLLAPSE flag to the non-triggering threads.

Cheers,
Pawel