[cdt-dev] Happy Holidays CDT!

I'd just like to wish everyone who contributes to and follows us here in CDT-land a very Happy Holidays and all the best in the New Year. It's seemed like a quiet year for us but following the activity on the ground there's been a lot of great work that's been going on seen and unseen and always appreciated. Thank you all!

I'm looking forward to a great year next year. In my role here at QNX/RIM, I am focusing hard on making Eclipse and CDT truly the best IDE for mobile and beyond. We've done a lot of hard work over the years to support such complicated environments that C/C++ throw at us. Now I think it's time to make things a lot easier to learn and use and to make things more familiar and less, well, Eclipse-like. We'll see where that adventure leads, but if we can get there, I know our users will be thrilled and our community will grow even more.

Enjoy any time you may get off and as always, Cheers!
Doug

Back to the top