Re: [cdt-dev] gdb for testing on hudson

The name of the gdb binary to be used is set in:
org.eclipse.cdt.tests.dsf.gdb.framework.BaseTestCase#setGdbProgramNamesLaunchAttributes()

Thinking about it, using a property would allow people to leave their PATH
alone and use the property themselves.

Another option that was suggested to me was to have maven download the pre-built
gdb from some location.  This would make the solution slave-independent.  But
where to store this gdb so it could be downloaded...

The property sounds like a quick and good solution.

Thanks for taking care of this!

Marc