	From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
	Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 11:04 AM
	To: CDT General developers list.
	Subject: [cdt-dev] gdb for testing on hudson

	This is mainly for Marc but I'm sure others are interested too.

	I've *finally* got gdb built so that it can run on the Eclipse servers. They run SuSE linux which is just different enough to make it complicated.

	At any rate, how do I now integrate it into our build? Setting the path is going to be complicated in Hudson. Do we have a property I can set to point at it? Should we add one?

	Thanks!
	:D

Back to the top