Re: [cdt-dev] Issue with CDT CDI Debugger in Helios

The PID must be the process id of the program that is being
debugged.  Sending an INT signal to pid 0 sounds like it could
have dramatic consequences.  I don't even want to try it on
my shell :)

You should find out why you don't actually know the pid of
the inferior.  You could put a guard not to send the INT
singnal if the pid is 0 and confirm that your eclipse no
longer dies.