Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 8.0.3 Now Available

The main reason this is all messed up is because Indigo used to be a three part build. I've since stopped building EDC and TCF and only build CDT proper. The cdt-master repo took care of the categories but that isn't involved any more. That's probably why the update doesn't work.

At any rate, this is fixed in Juno. I'm OK with 8.0.3 being a little harder to get at.

Doug.

From: <Oberhuber>, Martin <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 13 November, 2012 11:37 AM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 8.0.3 Now Available

I’ve tested the eclipse-cpp-indigo-SR2-win32 package, and it does not auto-update for 2 reasons:

(1)    While the CDT indigo repo is listed in the package’s update sites, it is not enabled.

(2)    When I manually enable it and “Check for Updates”, the SR3 site is contacted as per the progress, but Eclipse still claims “no updates found”. Maybe because versions are still 8.0.2 ?

Might make sense looking at this for Juno, such that CDT hotfixes can be deployed independent of the simultaneous release just in case.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6