[cdt-dev] Language Settings Providers disabled after import

This new language settings provider feature really is a great one. I happily migrated to it and could eliminate tons of ugly, complex, slow, and now unnecessary code in my plugins.

There is just one thing that puzzles me: Whether the language settings provider feature is enabled or not is stored in the preferences instance scope, and not in the project’s .settings folder or even .cproject. That means deleting the project from my workspace and importing it again, the indexer all of a sudden stops working.

Is this on purpose, a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Back to the top