Re: [cdt-dev] Preprocessor Include Paths, Macros etc.

Hi Caroline,
Yes, this page is intended to replace "Discovery Options" hopefully in next release. There is an early design page at http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/ScannerDiscovery61 which is a bit outdated by now. JavaDoc in the code is fairly detailed (start from ILanguageSettingsProvider if you will) but work on user documentation is still in plans. I will also fix if any major bug gets reported although these days I am able to devote much less time to CDT.

Thanks,
Andrew