Re: [cdt-dev] Edit read/write access attributes for watchpoints

Hi Mikhail –

>> Not sure I understand what you are trying to do. Assuming the technical problems with field editors are solved, how it would work?

I’m trying to allow the user to edit the read/write access attributes for a given watchpoint.  It may be an edge case, but one use case is if the user sets an access watchpoiint (read/write), at a given symbol, and with a defined condition.  They debug to a point and then want to change the attributes to only write access.  I would like to enable the user to uncheck the read access attribute, and continue with the rest of the settings, instead of copying the other attributes and defining a new one.

>> ? Are you planning to add a new breakpoint type for TCF Debugger?

No, I do not plan on adding any new type, just trying to allow the user to edit more of the attributes of the already existing type.

Thank you again for your time –

Scott