From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mikhail Khodjaiants
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:36 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Edit read/write access attributes for watchpoints

On 31/10/2012 1:09 PM, Tepavich, Scott wrote:

Currently it is possible to set the read/write access attributes for a newly defined watchpoint; however, it is not possible to edit these attributes after it has been created.  I would like to add this capability for our TCF based debugger, but wanted to check if there is an environment in which this type of action should be prohibited.

None of the currently active CDT debugger implementations supports editing of the read/write attributes of watchpoints. The reason is GDB has different commands for each of the access types. It is possible to adjust the current implementations but it is not trivial.

Back to the top