Re: [cdt-dev] Integrate other tests-runner

Hi,

First of all, you need to file a bug that describes your feature in Eclipse bugzilla [1] then you need to share the code. AFAIK the preferred way is to create a patch and submit it to Gerrit [2]. If there is a lot of new code and there are no changes in existing one it seems is possible to attach it to the bug itself as an archive with sources (however code review would be much harder). Then you need to wait until somebody of commiters review your code and accept it (maybe after a few iterations of fixes). As an author of Tests Runner I could review it too, but I am not a commiter, so I have no rights to accept it. If there is no activity on the bug for a quite long time, you could ask for review here or in the bug itself.

Note also that the code should be distributed under EPL or compatible license.

[1] - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi
[2] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/git#Using_Gerrit_for_CDT

Anton.