[cdt-dev] Building a CDT product

Hi,

i'm trying to use the CDT project as a reference for how to build a pre-packaged eclipse distribution.

Basically it should be similar to CDT only for the PHP development tools.

I've checked out cdt and built it using maven, but i'm not sure if the resulting binaries should contain
the RCP build somewhere.

Could someone point me to the right direction where to start, e.g. is there a CDT product definition somewhere
and should the maven build generate a runnable eclipse product?

thanks!

regards,

-robert

Back to the top