[cdt-dev] Knowing when a build has finished

Hi,

Is there a clean way to know (programmatically) when a CDT build has finished?

The problem I have and to which I cannot seem to figure out a nice solution (I have figure out several more or less kludgy ones) is to invoke IProject#build on a CDT-project, wait for it to finish, and then inspect the results (compilation failures, for example).

   project.build(IncrementalProjectBuilder.FULL_BUILD, monitor);
   // wait for build to finish
   project.findMarkers(...); // for example

*Jesper Eskilson* /Development Engineer/
IAR Systems AB
Box 23051, Strandbodgatan 1
SE-750 23 Uppsala, SWEDEN
E-mail: jesper.eskilson@xxxxxxx <mailto:jesper.eskilson@xxxxxxx>