Re: [cdt-dev] Language Settings Providers and toolchain prefixes

Hi Matt,
As far as checkboxes, it sounds that there is something wrong, do you use a custom New Project Wizard by any chance?
The wizard I have basically coded from scratch, following this series of tutorials: http://cvalcarcel.wordpress.com/2009/07/11/writing-an-eclipse-plug-in-part-2-creating-a-custom-project-in-eclipse-adding-to-the-new-project-wizard/

However, perhaps I should be using the New Project Wizard as a base? I will look into that next week.  A further note that may be of interest is that the include paths don't show up under the project folder in Project Explorer until I first view the "Preprocessor Include Paths, Macros etc." project properties page (I don't have to change anything there, just open and close it).

Take a look at STDWizardHandler, there is ConfigurationDataProvider.setDefaultLanguageSettingsProviders(...) call in setProjectDescription(...).

Thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top